This week we did a lot of cutting, gluing, tracing and coloring. Instead of making up the tot book this week I just pulled out one activity at a time and then added them to a folder to make a 'Dino guide'. This seemed to work well. Mini Piwi often took an activity and put her own swing on it.
|Inspired by her first visit we have been making Dino prints, Dino parks, Dino houses...|
|Instead of Dot markers this week, she wanted to 'write' like big sis|
|Dino Size sequencing|
|Our second trip to HMNS -'wow that is big!'|
|. I checked which skeletons they had in the exhibit and printed off there pictures from Zoom Dinosaurs. Mini Piwi colored each one as she found it.|
|Making her own dino cards from the Dino Number stomp printable|
|Coloring the dinosaurs for the creature feature match cards we made from the Dinosuar train printable|
|creature feature matching|
|Dino train car sizes|
- Dino number stomp from Pre K pages -'Stomp' with a stamp or dot marker the number of times shown on the dinosaur.
- Counting Dino mat from Pre k pages
- Dino dot/magnet from confessions of a homeschooler
- Dino bottle cap from confessions of a homeschooler
- D dot page from confessions of a homeschooler
- Roar for Dinosaurs pack @two teaching Mommies
- Dinosaur train print ables from PBS kids:we used the runners, horns, toe claws and armor themed pages as match/comparing activity and matching the dinosaurs to the correct size train car.
- Enchanted learning's Zoom Dinosaurs for 'Museum Field guide'